Thursday, January 08, 2009

A Trip to the Singapore Botanics Garden

This fine day, Steph and I were extremely bored and decided to explore SINGAPORE. Yes, sick of town and sick of our hometown -- hougang and serangoon. Therefore, being in our super random self, we decided to find a map of Singapore and number all the places. Almost wanted to go the the tourism centre to get the map!!! But being the techno auntie, i decided to find it online.

TADAH--> http://www.map.gov.sg/StreetMap/ (check it out only if you are really bored)

Right, so I labelled 26 places altogether and I got Steph to choose 3 numbers. I think she chose 3,19,24 and the places were Marine Parade, Sembawang and Bishan.OK, BORING PLACES. Therefore, we didn't go to any of the above after so much trouble. Steph(being as random as she can get), suggested BOTANICS GARDEN. And, off we go!!!
(P.S I reminded her to bring a cap so we can act like tourists. One of our favourite hobby now. What with all the 'xi shu sha la la la~~~', the language that only me and her can understand)


ME


STEPH


Steph best shot


My best shot

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM , Blogger Stepfanie said...

YAY I HATE GINGER!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home